Skip to main content

Payment notification email not being sent

More
15 years 5 months ago #13340 by JIK
Hi

Just upgraded to Essentials v1.4.8. in order to fix a problem with the credit card number not being stored in the db and not receiving the payment notification emails.

This seems to have fixed the storing of the first digits on the CC in the db, but for some reason I'm still not receiving the Payment notification email with the last digits of the CC number. I am receiving the Order Creation Notification emails correctly.

I have checked the email address in System > Configuration > Email is correct.

Ideas?????

cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13359 by JIK
Sorted itself! Now the cc details are included in the Order Creation email which works fine!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum