- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
How do I allow purchase without registration?
15 years 5 months ago #13350
by juliet
How do I allow purchase without registration? was created by juliet
Hello,
I would like to change the checkout flow. Currently HikaShop asks the customer to register. What are the advantages with this model?
I would like them to be allowed to make a purchase without registration. Is this possible?
Please advise,
I would like to change the checkout flow. Currently HikaShop asks the customer to register. What are the advantages with this model?
I would like them to be allowed to make a purchase without registration. Is this possible?
Please advise,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13352
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I allow purchase without registration?
Hi,
When the users come back, they already have their address entered. If you have other services on your website like a forum, they can use their account on hikashop and your forum once created in one of the two.
In the commercial versions of hikashop, you can change the "registration" option of the checkout tab of the configuration to "no registration" to deactivate the joomla registration.
When the users come back, they already have their address entered. If you have other services on your website like a forum, they can use their account on hikashop and your forum once created in one of the two.
In the commercial versions of hikashop, you can change the "registration" option of the checkout tab of the configuration to "no registration" to deactivate the joomla registration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13354
by juliet
Replied by juliet on topic Re: How do I allow purchase without registration?
Hi Nicolas,
I like the idea of register first, but good to know it can be changed. In case to many customers complain about registration, I have the option to turn off feature.
Thank You
I like the idea of register first, but good to know it can be changed. In case to many customers complain about registration, I have the option to turn off feature.
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds