- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout problem with Norton
15 years 5 months ago #13364
by sitemoves
Checkout problem with Norton was created by sitemoves
Hi,
I'm testing Hikashop (free version) and after many hours I think I've got the thing working but there's one problem with the checkout.
I'm testing with paypal.
When I place my order and hit the checkout button, Norton prevents to go to paypal with the message I'm trying to connect to a phishing site.
Anyone knows this issue?
Regards, Theo
I'm testing Hikashop (free version) and after many hours I think I've got the thing working but there's one problem with the checkout.
I'm testing with paypal.
When I place my order and hit the checkout button, Norton prevents to go to paypal with the message I'm trying to connect to a phishing site.
Anyone knows this issue?
Regards, Theo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13370
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout problem with Norton
Hi,
You're the first one reporting such problem. Could you give a link to your website so that we can have a look ?
You're the first one reporting such problem. Could you give a link to your website so that we can have a look ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13373
by sitemoves
Replied by sitemoves on topic Re: Checkout problem with Norton
This site is not online realy, I placed it in a subdirectory for testing.
I tried ceveral times, sometimes it goes as normal and sometimes Norton is giving a problem.
S it's hard to reproduce the problem but you can have a look at shop.sitemoves.nl
Thanks
I tried ceveral times, sometimes it goes as normal and sometimes Norton is giving a problem.
S it's hard to reproduce the problem but you can have a look at shop.sitemoves.nl
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13391
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout problem with Norton
Just to make sure, did you download hikashop from our website ? Otherwise, it's possible that it could have been modified with a trojan or something.
Could you do a screenshot of the error ?
We couldn't reproduce the problem on your website. You say that it's not online. Why do you mean ? Your website is online. Or maybe you have another website in local ?
Could you do a screenshot of the error ?
We couldn't reproduce the problem on your website. You say that it's not online. Why do you mean ? Your website is online. Or maybe you have another website in local ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13393
by sitemoves
Replied by sitemoves on topic Re: Checkout problem with Norton
Sorry, I ment the site is just a testing site.....it is online yes 
This error is vissible only when I login with my superadmin login.(see screenshot)
When I register as a normal visiter, it works.
What url do I use to test the payment with paypal sandbox?
Right now the payment is leading to the normal paypal site
This error is vissible only when I login with my superadmin login.(see screenshot)
When I register as a normal visiter, it works.
What url do I use to test the payment with paypal sandbox?
Right now the payment is leading to the normal paypal site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13395
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout problem with Norton
If you also don't get it with a normal visitor, maybe it's linked to your superadmin login ? Do you use a normal username like "admin" ? If you try to create another super user and try with this new account, do you have the same problem ?
The URL is www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
The URL is www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13398
by sitemoves
Replied by sitemoves on topic Re: Checkout problem with Norton
The first thing I do when I have installed joomla, is change admin in something completly differend 
I thought the problem appeared only with my superadmin account but, because the problem appears random......but right now it also appears with a normal visitersaccount.
I thought the problem appeared only with my superadmin account but, because the problem appears random......but right now it also appears with a normal visitersaccount.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13399
by sitemoves
Replied by sitemoves on topic Re: Checkout problem with Norton
I forgot something......sometimes the problem appears when you try to login.
When you hit the backbutton of the browser, it appears I'm logged on
After that you can go on with the payment
When you hit the backbutton of the browser, it appears I'm logged on
After that you can go on with the payment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13401
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout problem with Norton
So the problem appears when you login, not when you go to paypal, right ?
What about if you try on another website ? On our demo website, for example, do you get the error message ? If not, then maybe it's norton which blacklists your website.
What about if you try on another website ? On our demo website, for example, do you get the error message ? If not, then maybe it's norton which blacklists your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13404
by sitemoves
Replied by sitemoves on topic Re: Checkout problem with Norton
Wel I guess my normal website should also be on the blacklist and this is not the case.
Besides this, the sub-domain was made today and I can't see why it is already on a blacklist.
Right now I will not be redirected to www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr after ordering.
I recieve the following message: ERROR 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET)
Besides this, the sub-domain was made today and I can't see why it is already on a blacklist.
Right now I will not be redirected to www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr after ordering.
I recieve the following message: ERROR 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13463
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout problem with Norton
Looking for that error message online, it seems that a lot of people are experiencing the same problem with various causes and solutions :
www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie...&fp=7f1f5c87757dea4b
answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/foru...35-b768-be6866ee0745
www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie...&fp=7f1f5c87757dea4b
answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/foru...35-b768-be6866ee0745
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds