- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Some image questions
15 years 5 months ago #13387
by bora983
Some image questions was created by bora983
Hi. First to thank you for this great software.
I am building my own webshop, and i have 2 questions.
1. I have set default thumb size for 250x230px. Now I want smaller thumbs 180x168px for product listing.
I did that with CSS: .hikashop_product_image img {width: 180px !important; height: 168px !important; }
This is working, but now i have blank space under thumbs in product listing, and i don't know how to remove it.
2. How to remove border hover for img.hikashop_child_image.
Here is site masina-shop.co.rs/index.php/odeca/majice
I am building my own webshop, and i have 2 questions.
1. I have set default thumb size for 250x230px. Now I want smaller thumbs 180x168px for product listing.
I did that with CSS: .hikashop_product_image img {width: 180px !important; height: 168px !important; }
This is working, but now i have blank space under thumbs in product listing, and i don't know how to remove it.
2. How to remove border hover for img.hikashop_child_image.
Here is site masina-shop.co.rs/index.php/odeca/majice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13418
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Some image questions
Hi,
1. You can do like explained in the last post here: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/forum/4-how-...tail-page.html#13149
2. You will have to change the code in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php :
obj.childNodes[0].style.border=\'1px solid\';
1. You can do like explained in the last post here: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/forum/4-how-...tail-page.html#13149
2. You will have to change the code in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php :
obj.childNodes[0].style.border=\'1px solid\';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds