- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
javascript in product page
15 years 5 months ago #13417
by loling
javascript in product page was created by loling
Hi
Can we put javascript in product page?? As parts of product description..
I'm trying to make poduct FAQ which only questions will appear.. User may see the answer by clicking the question..
I'm using method from here www.willmaster.com/blog/css/show-hide-div-layer.php
If i copy codes and paste them as html file, it works nicely. However it doesn't work when i pasted codes to product page-main information (I had toggle editor as html)
Help please
Can we put javascript in product page?? As parts of product description..
I'm trying to make poduct FAQ which only questions will appear.. User may see the answer by clicking the question..
I'm using method from here www.willmaster.com/blog/css/show-hide-div-layer.php
If i copy codes and paste them as html file, it works nicely. However it doesn't work when i pasted codes to product page-main information (I had toggle editor as html)
Help please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13470
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: javascript in product page
If you need to add javascript script code on the product page, you should directly add in the in product page view and not in the product description.
You can do that in the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views.
You can do that in the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13479
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Re: javascript in product page
Hi loling,
You might want to look at Tabs & Slides module from Joomla Works. It works nicely inside a product description and you don't need to hack any code. I'm not sure that will fit your need, but from what you've said, it should work. I'm using both the tabs and the slides in product descriptions in a current project and have run into only one conflict when using Characteristics, but Nicolas gave me a fix for that.
Regards,
Ed
You might want to look at Tabs & Slides module from Joomla Works. It works nicely inside a product description and you don't need to hack any code. I'm not sure that will fit your need, but from what you've said, it should work. I'm using both the tabs and the slides in product descriptions in a current project and have run into only one conflict when using Characteristics, but Nicolas gave me a fix for that.
Regards,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #13480
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Re: javascript in product page
post deleted - above post got entered twice.
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by hdracing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13481
by loling
Replied by loling on topic Re: javascript in product page
thanks nicolas,, it works
i will try tabs and slides ed
i will try tabs and slides ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds