- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
authorize.net reutrn url
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #1343
by zacker
authorize.net reutrn url was created by zacker
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by zacker.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: authorize.net reutrn url
Hi,
The Authorize.net payment plugin can display it's own thank you page with a link to go back to the store. But that implies that you need to activate the payment notifications in the plugin options. Do you have it activated ?
This is related to the relay response URL: developer.authorize.net/faqs/#relresp
The Authorize.net payment plugin can display it's own thank you page with a link to go back to the store. But that implies that you need to activate the payment notifications in the plugin options. Do you have it activated ?
This is related to the relay response URL: developer.authorize.net/faqs/#relresp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1348
by zacker
Replied by zacker on topic Re: authorize.net reutrn url
Hey thank, i found the option to allow notification from authorize.net.
But now i got this page
An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.
This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.
Is is because i am trying that in a localhost? will the problem solve once i host it on a domain?
But now i got this page
An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.
This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.
Is is because i am trying that in a localhost? will the problem solve once i host it on a domain?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: authorize.net reutrn url
Yes. It won't work if your website is not online.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1352
by zacker
Replied by zacker on topic Re: authorize.net reutrn url
ok thx alot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102085
by anusia
Replied by anusia on topic Re: authorize.net reutrn url
HI, I get the same exact error from Authorize.net:
An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.
This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.
I tried leaving the return url field empty or adding a valid url, and I get the same message/error.
My site is on a development url, it is not yet on a actual domain name.
Site: 50.97.105.145/~mandecki
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you!
An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.
This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.
I tried leaving the return url field empty or adding a valid url, and I get the same message/error.
My site is on a development url, it is not yet on a actual domain name.
Site: 50.97.105.145/~mandecki
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102204
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: authorize.net reutrn url
Hi,
The return URL option of the plugin is not linked to your problem.
I tried to checkout on your website but I'm getting the error "No shipping method found" so I couldn't finish the order to see what is sent by the plugin to authorize.net
The return URL option of the plugin is not linked to your problem.
I tried to checkout on your website but I'm getting the error "No shipping method found" so I couldn't finish the order to see what is sent by the plugin to authorize.net
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102242
by anusia
Replied by anusia on topic Re: authorize.net reutrn url
That's ok, I solved it.
Thanks for looking into that.
Apparently I forced SSL on checkout but the SSL certificate was installed for the real domain name. I turned off the ssl from checkout page and everything is back to normal.
Thanks for looking into that.
Apparently I forced SSL on checkout but the SSL certificate was installed for the real domain name. I turned off the ssl from checkout page and everything is back to normal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds