- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
empty page after registering in checkout proces
I have a checkout workflow like this:
cart_coupon,login,address,shipping,payment,confirm_cart_coupon_status_fields,end
And I use the 1.4.8 free version.
When I put a product in my cart, and click 'next', then i come to the register page.
Now when I fill in all the fields (a user i used before, or some new values) and click next, I just get an empty page..
How can I get to the next page?
thx,
Sandy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The problem is that you have the user confirmation email activated in joomla and that your template does not include the tag for system messages:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html
So, after registration, hikashop sends you an email and tells you to click on the activation link to continue the order. But since you don't see the message because of your template, you get that empty page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And how can I deactivate the user confirmation email?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
global configuration > system > user settings > new useraccount activation = 'no'
now I get a totally white page after I click 'register' ( www.inksane.be/piercing-webshop/checkout/step/step-2.html )
(And I also added the <jdoc:include type="message" /> tag to my index.php)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Debug is enabled.
If you go to inksane.be, clik on piercing webshop, click on any object, add to cart, register --> still a totally blank page
Or do I need to look somewhere elso to see the message?
Thx,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What does this mean? or where exactly should i be looking?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
display_errors=On
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
this is what i'm receiving:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 1497
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 58368 bytes) in /var/www/html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/cart.php on line 108
do you know what it means?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
like you did for the display_errors option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Now it works perfectly.
Many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.