Skip to main content

Extra Button next to checkout

More
15 years 5 months ago #13659 by hoken30
Please see attached screenshot - I am getting some weird quantities box showing up next to my checkout button. How can I disable this? Thnks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13661 by nicolas
That's an issue in previous versions of HikaShop. If you update, that will solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13826 by hoken30
Hi Nicolas, it says I am using the latest version 1.4.8 but I am still seeing the issue above, is there a param I need to explicitly set to disable it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13827 by nicolas
Is it a new install or did you update hikashop ?

You can go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file cart of the view product. There, you should havea line like this near the top:
$this->params->set('show_quantity_field', -1);

Please make sure that it is:
$this->params->set('show_quantity_field', 0);

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum