- Posts: 202
- Thank you received: 2
Checkout custom field step - progress bar name
15 years 5 months ago #13750
by momentis
Checkout custom field step - progress bar name was created by momentis
Nicolas,
I am using the 'fields' view as a step in my checkout process. It is working fine, except that the progress bar at the top of the cart shows the page name as 'HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_FIELDS'. Do I simply add this into the language file with my verbiage, or can I do it another way?
Thanks!
Rick
I am using the 'fields' view as a step in my checkout process. It is working fine, except that the progress bar at the top of the cart shows the page name as 'HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_FIELDS'. Do I simply add this into the language file with my verbiage, or can I do it another way?
Thanks!
Rick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13752
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout custom field step - progress bar name
Yes, you can just add it in the override zone:
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_FIELDS="My step name"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_FIELDS="My step name"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13947
by momentis
Replied by momentis on topic Re: Checkout custom field step - progress bar name
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds