Product list layout
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 5 months ago #13892
by ClickWebDesign
Product list layout was created by ClickWebDesign
Hi,
I'm trying to modify the order of the title, and price of items in the Product list layout. I would like to move the title to above the image and price. I see the listing_div view, which has the containing div, and the listing_title view which has the title code, but I'm not sure how they are tied togeather to form the ordering/layout of the items image/title/price etc?
thanks
Chris
I'm trying to modify the order of the title, and price of items in the Product list layout. I would like to move the title to above the image and price. I see the listing_div view, which has the containing div, and the listing_title view which has the title code, but I'm not sure how they are tied togeather to form the ordering/layout of the items image/title/price etc?
thanks
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product list layout
You should edit the file listing_img_title. There, you will be able to switch the different elements. The listing_title layout is only used if your product listing's item box layout option is set to "title" where you apparenty use the default one "image and title", thus the listing_img_title file you should edit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 5 months ago #13919
by ClickWebDesign
Replied by ClickWebDesign on topic Re: Product list layout
Thanks again, appreciate the rapid responses!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds