- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Enterprise Emails
15 years 5 months ago #13999
by freeman
Enterprise Emails was created by freeman
Hi -
I read somewhere in the forums (but now I can't find the post), that it was possible to alter the mails in the Enterprise edition. Could you please let me know how to do that? I understand this is a function of Business version, but I don't need any of the other Business functions, so €60 is a little expensive for just the email templates.
Thanks,
Chris
I read somewhere in the forums (but now I can't find the post), that it was possible to alter the mails in the Enterprise edition. Could you please let me know how to do that? I understand this is a function of Business version, but I don't need any of the other Business functions, so €60 is a little expensive for just the email templates.
Thanks,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Enterprise Emails
Hi,
The files are stored in the media/com_hikashop/mail folder.
The files are stored in the media/com_hikashop/mail folder.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14054
by freeman
Replied by freeman on topic Re: Enterprise Emails
Hi Nicolas -
Thanks, I found the files. I'm no PHP programmer, so perhaps I'll end up upgrading to Business anyway. How easy is it to change the mails with the Business version? (I know HTML but not so much PHP).
Kindest regards,
Chris
Thanks, I found the files. I'm no PHP programmer, so perhaps I'll end up upgrading to Business anyway. How easy is it to change the mails with the Business version? (I know HTML but not so much PHP).
Kindest regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14055
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Enterprise Emails
It's the same. The editor is better in the sense that when you update you don't loose your modifications and you have more options like changing the sender, the subject, etc but the code of the email is the same than those files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14056
by freeman
Replied by freeman on topic Re: Enterprise Emails
OK, thanks for letting me know. I guess it's time to dig a little deeper into the joys of PHP! 
All the best,
Chris
All the best,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds