- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How do I display only 1 currency for price?
15 years 5 months ago #14134
by aishu19
How do I display only 1 currency for price? was created by aishu19
Hi
I just came across this wonderful Joomla extension and am managing to add some products and all. But its showing up with BOTH Euro and USD when I only want the latter. I did go to systems-> currencies and disable the publish and display of Euro? Why is it still showing up? What should I do so it only displays 1 currency? (USD)
Also does the free version provide currency conversion facilities?
I just came across this wonderful Joomla extension and am managing to add some products and all. But its showing up with BOTH Euro and USD when I only want the latter. I did go to systems-> currencies and disable the publish and display of Euro? Why is it still showing up? What should I do so it only displays 1 currency? (USD)
Also does the free version provide currency conversion facilities?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14140
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I display only 1 currency for price?
In the config, you have the option "main currency". That option is set to EUR by default. Even if the main currency is unpublished, it will still be usable. If you change that option, the currency will disappear.
The free version provides currency conversion yes. You need to go to the System->Currencies in order to set your conversion rates.
The free version provides currency conversion yes. You need to go to the System->Currencies in order to set your conversion rates.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14185
by aishu19
Replied by aishu19 on topic Re: How do I display only 1 currency for price?
That took care of it Nicolas. Thanks for your prompt answer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds