- Posts: 202
- Thank you received: 2
Add/Change Shipping address - back end Sales listi
15 years 5 months ago #14179
by momentis
Add/Change Shipping address - back end Sales listi was created by momentis
I am editing an order in the back end. When I open the order, I can change/edit most things on that order. Under "Shipping Address", I have the option to add a new address for that order. Would it be possible, in a future version, to have a function there to choose from any of that customer's addresses to ship to? Also to add a shipping address to that customer's address list?
Perhaps no one else would like this feature, but my clients have multiple ship-to addresses and this would be a help.
Thanks!!
Rick
Perhaps no one else would like this feature, but my clients have multiple ship-to addresses and this would be a help.
Thanks!!
Rick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14180
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add/Change Shipping address - back end Sales listi
We'll add that to the todo list as low priority for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14246
by momentis
Replied by momentis on topic Re: Add/Change Shipping address - back end Sales listi
Like I said - not a huge deal! Thanks!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds