- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How do I edit this Buy button and Registration for
15 years 5 months ago #14196
by lifelloyd
How do I edit this Buy button and Registration for was created by lifelloyd
My friend has a site that the developer did not finish. It uses Hikashop and there is no instruction in how to edit the Buy button and the Registration form.
the site is www.socialseduction.com/gordoncowie
the page is Coaching and the product page is:
socialseduction.com/gordoncowie/index.ph...5&category_pathway=0
What I would like to do is change the "Buy" button to "Register" and to customize the form to reflect other data.
Please advise.
Thank you in advance.
the site is www.socialseduction.com/gordoncowie
the page is Coaching and the product page is:
socialseduction.com/gordoncowie/index.ph...5&category_pathway=0
What I would like to do is change the "Buy" button to "Register" and to customize the form to reflect other data.
Please advise.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14201
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I edit this Buy button and Registration for
That view is displayed by the file show of the view product that you can edit via the menu Display->Views.
This is not the standard product page and has been heavily customized so we won't be able to help you much further I'm afraid.
This is not the standard product page and has been heavily customized so we won't be able to help you much further I'm afraid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14542
by lifelloyd
Replied by lifelloyd on topic Re: How do I edit this Buy button and Registration for
Thank you,
that did it. i appreciate your assistance.
that did it. i appreciate your assistance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds