- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
cart is not displayed, cannot add items
- lexprofessio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 5 months ago #14211
by lexprofessio
cart is not displayed, cannot add items was created by lexprofessio
Hi,
Have played the entire evening with HikaShop, must say I am really impressed. I think this solves a lot of my wishes for building a web store.
I have however run into an issue. I built 2 categories, each loaded with a few products; you can see it at www.tailorize.com/index.php?option=com_c...cle&id=89&Itemid=469 .
But for some reason I no longer see the cart (was assigned to position 12), and none of the articles show "add to cart".
What am I doing wrong? Please advise.
Kind regards,
Lex
Have played the entire evening with HikaShop, must say I am really impressed. I think this solves a lot of my wishes for building a web store.
I have however run into an issue. I built 2 categories, each loaded with a few products; you can see it at www.tailorize.com/index.php?option=com_c...cle&id=89&Itemid=469 .
But for some reason I no longer see the cart (was assigned to position 12), and none of the articles show "add to cart".
What am I doing wrong? Please advise.
Kind regards,
Lex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14212
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: cart is not displayed, cannot add items
Hi,
You apparently activated the "catalogue mode" option which removes the "add to cart" buttons.
I can see your cart module at the top of the content area with the message "The cart is empty" so it's there.
You apparently activated the "catalogue mode" option which removes the "add to cart" buttons.
I can see your cart module at the top of the content area with the message "The cart is empty" so it's there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lexprofessio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #14220
by lexprofessio
Replied by lexprofessio on topic Re: cart is not displayed, cannot add items
Hi,
Checked the items:
- in System Configuration - Menu Display, "type of content" = product
- in System Configuration - tab 'Menu', section "Modules main default options", Type of content = product
Still same problem. Did I miss another setting somewhere?
Regards,
Lex
Checked the items:
- in System Configuration - Menu Display, "type of content" = product
- in System Configuration - tab 'Menu', section "Modules main default options", Type of content = product
Still same problem. Did I miss another setting somewhere?
Regards,
Lex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lexprofessio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #14226
by lexprofessio
Replied by lexprofessio on topic Re: cart is not displayed, cannot add items
Fiddling helps
. Discovered in the display tab under configuration there is a radio button called 'catalogue mode'; that was set to 'yes'. With 'no' the entire thing runs again.
Problem solved.
Problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds