- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Discounts for categories
15 years 5 months ago #14236
by tecnet
Discounts for categories was created by tecnet
Hello,
I would like to create discounts for category products. That sounds simple but it looks like it isn't. The discount system only allows you to select one category per discount. So I created a new discount and selected the next category but the system answers with an error message. I think that problem occurs because the categories have the same names. Is there a trick to set more than one category to one discount?
To get an idea about the problem see www.amocol.com/index.php/products-shop.html
We want to set a discount to all products who are listed as Resins.
Thank you for your help in advance.
I would like to create discounts for category products. That sounds simple but it looks like it isn't. The discount system only allows you to select one category per discount. So I created a new discount and selected the next category but the system answers with an error message. I think that problem occurs because the categories have the same names. Is there a trick to set more than one category to one discount?
To get an idea about the problem see www.amocol.com/index.php/products-shop.html
We want to set a discount to all products who are listed as Resins.
Thank you for your help in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #14245
by tecnet
Replied by tecnet on topic Re: Discounts for categories
Ok, I found out why I receive the message. When I do not enter a code it will fail for the next discount. So you need to enter a code to create multiply discounts.
The code field is a key value in the database discount table.
The code field is a key value in the database discount table.
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by tecnet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14253
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts for categories
Each discount needs to have a unique name. If you don't enter any name the first one will work but the second one won't.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds