- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Still with the pics!
15 years 5 months ago #14257
by JWeb5
Still with the pics! was created by JWeb5
I've posted before and abonded the issue. However.... It's really crunch time.
I am still having images apear on the wrong product. Can you please write a step by step insctruction so I can get all of this straightened out? If it's possible to write the images via absolute path and also by the GUI upload.
I think my main confusion with all of this is the "production site" and everything hosted on a dot com and the absolute path for the image anmes noted via the 301 .net web address. But even as pictures are uploaded if it doesn't display, it still shows a different img instead of the default no image provided.
Thank you!!!!!!
I am still having images apear on the wrong product. Can you please write a step by step insctruction so I can get all of this straightened out? If it's possible to write the images via absolute path and also by the GUI upload.
I think my main confusion with all of this is the "production site" and everything hosted on a dot com and the absolute path for the image anmes noted via the 301 .net web address. But even as pictures are uploaded if it doesn't display, it still shows a different img instead of the default no image provided.
Thank you!!!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14266
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Still with the pics!
So you're talking of a problem of images when importing a CSV file right ?
Could you give us that CSV so that we can test it on our end ?
Could you give us that CSV so that we can test it on our end ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds