- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
cart redirect to paypal
the message "Please create or select an address" appears at the top
I am using joomla 1.5
the cart workflow is: coupon_cart_login_address_payment_shipping_confirm,end
the user is created in my customer listing and joomla
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you give us an FTP access + back end access to your website so that we can check out the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
website www.slllc.org
you have requested FTP access + back end access, how can I safely provide this info?
If I do it in the forum, all can see, should I use the contact us email?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We got your website access and we just tried to place an order on your website and it worked. We were redirected to paypal without any issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
see attached screen shot. using IE8
p.s. I have purged both IE and the site backend.
I have tried at a different location/computer, same result
Also, on the order notification email it does not contain the full order summary, as indicated is a new feature in release 1.4.9 maybe it is related.
see attachment, of the order you placed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Seems the info entered on the front end address form is not being recorded in the backend.......help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We're investigating...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
if(empty($addressData)){
to:
if(!empty($addressData)){
That will save the user address when the user register and solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank You
p.s. in this release 1.4.9 it is stated that the order admin notification email and the order status update email now contain the full order summary.
attached is the order notification email received after I made changes and I do not see the full order summary.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Much Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.