- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Sold items listing and search
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #14298
by grafix29
Sold items listing and search was created by grafix29
Hello,
First off, I really love Hikashop!
I would like to ask if it is possible to create a category in my left side main menu that links to a listing of all of the items previously sold in a shop. Meaning these items were sold in my Hikashop store and is there a way to display them like a product category. I have a customer who is asking for that ability. Also, is there a way to install a search box at the top of that page so that the sold items listing could be searched. My client is looking at an example of this here: www.jillsconsignment.com/researchtool.ph...aaf878bd0b47368313ff and she wants something similar on her site. Is it possible with Hikashop? Also, if it would be to complex for me to do, where could I get a quote for having you guys do it?
many thanks!
Trish
First off, I really love Hikashop!
I would like to ask if it is possible to create a category in my left side main menu that links to a listing of all of the items previously sold in a shop. Meaning these items were sold in my Hikashop store and is there a way to display them like a product category. I have a customer who is asking for that ability. Also, is there a way to install a search box at the top of that page so that the sold items listing could be searched. My client is looking at an example of this here: www.jillsconsignment.com/researchtool.ph...aaf878bd0b47368313ff and she wants something similar on her site. Is it possible with Hikashop? Also, if it would be to complex for me to do, where could I get a quote for having you guys do it?
many thanks!
Trish
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by grafix29.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14300
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Sold items listing and search
Hi,
There is no option for that in HikaShop. You would have to write a new view for that on the front end.
Unfortunately, we don't have the resources at the moment on our end to accept that project. You should ask on joomlancers.com for a freelancer to do it.
There is no option for that in HikaShop. You would have to write a new view for that on the front end.
Unfortunately, we don't have the resources at the moment on our end to accept that project. You should ask on joomlancers.com for a freelancer to do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14302
by grafix29
Replied by grafix29 on topic Re: Sold items listing and search
Thanks for the reply:) I have posted the job to the joomlancers site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds