- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Google Analytics
- jackc0119@aim.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 5 months ago #14345
by jackc0119@aim.com
Google Analytics was created by jackc0119@aim.com
Hi,
Before I begin posting I would like to start with apologizing because I am a complete n00b and am doing my best in designing a new site for myself with very little understanding of javascript and php but fortunately I am quick learner.
My question is as follows, I would like to have google analytics tracking my site including the hikashop however I am not sure where to paste the javascript provided by google.
Thank you in advance for the great help you will be providing, it is much appreciated.
Before I begin posting I would like to start with apologizing because I am a complete n00b and am doing my best in designing a new site for myself with very little understanding of javascript and php but fortunately I am quick learner.
My question is as follows, I would like to have google analytics tracking my site including the hikashop however I am not sure where to paste the javascript provided by google.
Thank you in advance for the great help you will be providing, it is much appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14347
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google Analytics
Hi,
You should paste the javascript at the end of the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/index.php before the </body> end tag.
You should paste the javascript at the end of the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/index.php before the </body> end tag.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jackc0119@aim.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #14351
by jackc0119@aim.com
Replied by jackc0119@aim.com on topic Re: Google Analytics
There it will keep track of the hikashop content as well?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14352
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google Analytics
What do you mean by "keeping track of the content" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jackc0119@aim.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #14353
by jackc0119@aim.com
Replied by jackc0119@aim.com on topic Re: Google Analytics
keep stats on products most often visited.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google Analytics
That should be enough yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jackc0119@aim.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #14357
by jackc0119@aim.com
Replied by jackc0119@aim.com on topic Re: Google Analytics
Another issue I haven't been able to figure out is on the items page for the sample site:
hikashop.vjtemplates.com/
when clicking an item there are tabbed panes for description, color, and specifications
How can I do that when setting up my item in Hikashop?
and
I can't seem to keep my footer at the bottom of my page:
www.hsmemory.com
hikashop.vjtemplates.com/
when clicking an item there are tabbed panes for description, color, and specifications
How can I do that when setting up my item in Hikashop?
and
I can't seem to keep my footer at the bottom of my page:
www.hsmemory.com
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by jackc0119@aim.com.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google Analytics
You need to use a tab content plugin like tabber :
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a.../tabs-a-slides/14493
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds