Skip to main content

Add file for download on product page

More
15 years 2 months ago #21084 by BRupholdt
Overrides don't seem to be working for me. I made the change suggested here and nothing happened differently. I tried adding a simple horizontal rule and that didn't work. I verified that I was editing the right template file. I removed the customization then edited the file again and simply changed the save.png to add.png and it did not work. The changes are saved in the view edit but nothing changes on the file upload.

I can setup a user for you to access the site if you like. This seems so simple yet I can't make it work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21087 by BRupholdt
I modified a different file (product/show.php) and it worked flawlessly. Must be a problem with the product/selectfile.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21095 by nicolas
It's because you're not doing the modification for the correct template I suppose.
The product/selectfile.php file is a back end view file, so you should edit it for your back end template, and not for the front end template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #21113 by BRupholdt
I reread your post. I see what you mean now.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by BRupholdt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum