Skip to main content

Frount End List of users who bought a product.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14414 by ethanhunt123
Hey all,

I just installed HikaShop and I was flipping around the features. We have a need to have a front end list of users who bought a particular product. For example:

3 people buy product A. (limited quantity of product A)
Then a "vendor" would have the ability to log in the front in, and having a preset Access level, be able to see a list ("View"?) of customers (name only maybe?) who bought the product. Possible? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14418 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no such feature in HikaShop. If you need that, I would recommend you to post an offer on joomlancers.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum