- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout registration problem
15 years 5 months ago #14437
by Dtees
Checkout registration problem was created by Dtees
Hi
I put my web-site live this week, but customers are getting a message saying "Registration not allowed"
I don't think I have changed any default settings.
The site is www.dtees.co.uk/enter_shop
I put my web-site live this week, but customers are getting a message saying "Registration not allowed"
I don't think I have changed any default settings.
The site is www.dtees.co.uk/enter_shop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout registration problem
You need to allow registration in the joomla configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14440
by Dtees
Replied by Dtees on topic Re: Checkout registration problem
Nicolas - thank you for the quick reply - the support for a free product is fantastic. As my business grows I am sure I will need to upgrade, but for now this is brilliant.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds