Fresh Install
15 years 5 months ago #14445
by rmesa4748
Fresh Install was created by rmesa4748
Hello,
I just purchased HikaShop Business edition. This will be a brand (Fresh) new install. I was reading forums and users are reporting issues and getting told, they need to install XX, or upgrade XX, now I'm curious.
Questions:
1.) Do I need to install your trial version before I install my purchased product?
2.) Or can I install my purchased product from the start?
Thanks in advance,
Robert
I just purchased HikaShop Business edition. This will be a brand (Fresh) new install. I was reading forums and users are reporting issues and getting told, they need to install XX, or upgrade XX, now I'm curious.
Questions:
1.) Do I need to install your trial version before I install my purchased product?
2.) Or can I install my purchased product from the start?
Thanks in advance,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14451
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Fresh Install
Hi,
There is no trial version. The Starter edition is already usable without any restrictions except the advanced functionalities included in the commercial editions.
You can directly install a commercial edition, but you can also update from one to the other. No problem in any cases.
There is no trial version. The Starter edition is already usable without any restrictions except the advanced functionalities included in the commercial editions.
You can directly install a commercial edition, but you can also update from one to the other. No problem in any cases.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14472
by rmesa4748
Replied by rmesa4748 on topic Re: Fresh Install
nicolas wrote:
Thank you for the quick response. I will conduct a fresh install.
Regards,
Robert
Hi,
There is no trial version. The Starter edition is already usable without any restrictions except the advanced functionalities included in the commercial editions.
You can directly install a commercial edition, but you can also update from one to the other. No problem in any cases.
Thank you for the quick response. I will conduct a fresh install.
Regards,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds