- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
... change title of page ("product category"-->X)
15 years 5 months ago #14459
by RemoteC
... change title of page ("product category"-->X) was created by RemoteC
Hi!
How can I change the title of a page? In my case I want to change the title "product category". I tried to change the PRODUCT_CATEGORY="Product category" in the language file but this changed nothing.
Kind regards!
How can I change the title of a page? In my case I want to change the title "product category". I tried to change the PRODUCT_CATEGORY="Product category" in the language file but this changed nothing.
Kind regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14461
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ... change title of page ("product category"-->X)
Hi,
"Product category" is the name of your main category. You can go in the menu Products->Categories, and click on "root" on the explorer to display your main category on the listing and then edit it and change its name.
"Product category" is the name of your main category. You can go in the menu Products->Categories, and click on "root" on the explorer to display your main category on the listing and then edit it and change its name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14465
by RemoteC
Replied by RemoteC on topic Re: ... change title of page ("product category"-->X)
Even on a sunny sunday such a fast reply :-o Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds