Skip to main content

License activation

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #14475 by henryvillar
I am the developer for the site www.ffit.tv and I have installed the Business version of Hikashop (from starter to business). When accessing the Hikashop component from Joomla, the system is asking me for the license. How I can get the license for my site and how to activate it? Thank you,

Note: Erika Lawrence is the owner of the site and she was who purchased the business version, but I downloaded and installed it (Henry Villar).

I got these messages when trying to access the Hikashop component:

There are no license affected to your user, please contact our support at license@hikashop.com providing the information :
username : henryvillar
Component : hikashop
Level : starter
Website : www.ffit.tv/


There is no license attached to this user, you can contact our support at license@hikashop.com
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by henryvillar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14480 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: License activation
Hi,

That often happens when you directly copy the files of the package over the previous version files instead of just installing the business install package via the joomla extension installer.
Did you use the joomla installer to install your Business edition ? If not, please do that.
Otherwise, it means that the MySQL update queries could not be run during the install process. In such case, I recommend you to rename the folders administrator/components/com_hikashop and components/com_hikashop to something else and reinstall the Business version package. That should avoid the access rights issues that joomla might have had while trying to install the new version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14657 by henryvillar
Replied by henryvillar on topic Re: License activation
Hi,

I did not copy the business files over the previous version (starter). I installed the business version using the Joomla extension installer. So I renamed the folders administrator/components/com_hikashop and components/com_hikashop and I reinstalled the Business version package. However, the issue is still the same; when trying to access Hikashop from the administrator site I am getting the below messages:

There is no license attached to this user, you can contact our support at license@hikashop.com

There are no license affected to your user, please contact our support at license@hikashop.com providing the information :
username : henryvillar
Component : hikashop
Level : business
Website : www.ffit.tv/


Could you please let us know how to fix this access problem? it is getting frustrating...

Thank you,
~Henry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14659 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: License activation
You don't have any licenses attached to your username.
You bought HikaShop business with the username ffitcoach.
So you need to log out from your user account on our website and log in with your other username and the license will validate itself automatically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14990 by henryvillar
Replied by henryvillar on topic Re: License activation
Thank you! It worked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum