- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 0
Shopping cart address layout
15 years 5 months ago #14477
by Hodgebw
Shopping cart address layout was created by Hodgebw
Hello,
How can I change the layout of the billing address and shipping address layout within the checkout cart.
At the moment the shipping address goes over the righthand module area and I would prefer it to go below the billing address instead of beside it as it does in the attached file.
The same problem occurs on the previous step - Login / registration page. The registration fields go across the righthand module side bar and again I would prefer it to go below the login for users already registered, or else fit inside the central panel.
Kind regards,
Hodgebw.
How can I change the layout of the billing address and shipping address layout within the checkout cart.
At the moment the shipping address goes over the righthand module area and I would prefer it to go below the billing address instead of beside it as it does in the attached file.
The same problem occurs on the previous step - Login / registration page. The registration fields go across the righthand module side bar and again I would prefer it to go below the login for users already registered, or else fit inside the central panel.
Kind regards,
Hodgebw.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14488
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shopping cart address layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14493
by Hodgebw
Replied by Hodgebw on topic Re: Shopping cart address layout
:woohoo: Great, thanks.
I had meanwhile found another similar topic on the forum and have managed to sort out the Billing and Shipping address page. I will now try and sort the registration page as well.
Your forum is extremely helpful... so, too, is your speedy response.
Many thanks.
I had meanwhile found another similar topic on the forum and have managed to sort out the Billing and Shipping address page. I will now try and sort the registration page as well.
Your forum is extremely helpful... so, too, is your speedy response.
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds