- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Shopping cart problems
15 years 5 months ago #14546
by jmilli
Shopping cart problems was created by jmilli
Hi.
I am not even sure where to start.
I am close (I thought) to making my site go live. I am using authorize.net.
I was using authorize.net's testing server and was getting receipts from them and proper emails from hikashop.
I am still not live (placed the site on "maintenance" status) and am doing final testing. I did take my credit card off of "test mode" and am practicing live transactions with the intention of deleting them on the authorize.net site before they settle.
Now . . . .
I was getting everything before in test mode.
where do I start troubleshooting this? I am at a loss. there aren't too many options on the Authorize.net plugin page in Hikashop to change. I have tried as much as I can think of.
thanks.
I am not even sure where to start.
I am close (I thought) to making my site go live. I am using authorize.net.
I was using authorize.net's testing server and was getting receipts from them and proper emails from hikashop.
I am still not live (placed the site on "maintenance" status) and am doing final testing. I did take my credit card off of "test mode" and am practicing live transactions with the intention of deleting them on the authorize.net site before they settle.
Now . . . .
-
The cart asks for the security code, but I can put in any numbers and it works
-
The customer is not receiving any emails -- either creation, confirmation or receipt nor is the Administrator receiving receipts from Authorize.net, just "confirmation" emails from Hikashop
I was getting everything before in test mode.
where do I start troubleshooting this? I am at a loss. there aren't too many options on the Authorize.net plugin page in Hikashop to change. I have tried as much as I can think of.
thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14561
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shopping cart problems
The security code check is a setting on your authorize.net account.
Same for the receipts from authorize.net, if you don't get them, it's because of something on authorize.net side, not in HikaShop. You might wanna ask their support...
Same for the receipts from authorize.net, if you don't get them, it's because of something on authorize.net side, not in HikaShop. You might wanna ask their support...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14562
by jmilli
Replied by jmilli on topic Re: Shopping cart problems
Thanks so much.
Makes sense. I was a bit frustrated and did not think to try that. I will look into it.
Thanks for your awesome support and your patience.
Makes sense. I was a bit frustrated and did not think to try that. I will look into it.
Thanks for your awesome support and your patience.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds