Skip to main content

Creating Product Listings

More
15 years 5 months ago #14634 by rsarpong
I am having issues creating a product listing page via the menu in Joomla. I select the product listings as the layout type but I am unable to select a category. Am I going about this the wrong way? Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14649 by nicolas
Once you created your menu, on the right side of the menu edition screen, you have a link "hikashop options". If you click on it, you can access the hikashop options of your menu where you will find the "parent category" option where you can choose the category.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum