- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout user registration window cut off
15 years 5 months ago #14656
by aslante
Checkout user registration window cut off was created by aslante
Hi, I'm new to Joomla and Hikashop.
My template currently has left and right columns. Now when a user checks out, he is either required to login or register. The registration columns are being cutoff which I believe is due to the right column.
I need to either reduce the login column width or shift the user registration window below the login window.
I've tried looking for the CSS commands to adjust the width but could not find them.
Please help!
THanks
My template currently has left and right columns. Now when a user checks out, he is either required to login or register. The registration columns are being cutoff which I believe is due to the right column.
I need to either reduce the login column width or shift the user registration window below the login window.
I've tried looking for the CSS commands to adjust the width but could not find them.
Please help!
THanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14663
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout user registration window cut off
Hi,
We have a documentation about shifting the registration box under the login box: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html
We have a documentation about shifting the registration box under the login box: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14671
by aslante
Replied by aslante on topic Re: Checkout user registration window cut off
Hi there, thanks for the quick response.
I am unable to find the CSS file that I'm supposed to edit. When I click the Display tab I see dozens of files. I'm not sure which one to edit.
Could you give me a lead on the name of the file? I'm sure I can take it from there.
Thanks!
I am unable to find the CSS file that I'm supposed to edit. When I click the Display tab I see dozens of files. I'm not sure which one to edit.
Could you give me a lead on the name of the file? I'm sure I can take it from there.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14672
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout user registration window cut off
You need to go in the configuration of hikashop under the tab display and not in the menu Display->Views...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14673
by aslante
Replied by aslante on topic Re: Checkout user registration window cut off
nicolas, yes I was there but I'm seeing 9 pages of files.
I don't know which one to edit. A name of the file will be good?
Thanks
I don't know which one to edit. A name of the file will be good?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14674
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout user registration window cut off
You need to go in the configuration under the tab display. There are only 2 files, front end CSS and back end CSS:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hikashop-config.html
The screen with all the view files is in the menu Display NOT in the tab display of the configuration
The screen with all the view files is in the menu Display NOT in the tab display of the configuration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14682
by aslante
Replied by aslante on topic Re: Checkout user registration window cut off
nicolas, I have managed to edit the CSS successfully.
Thank you for your patience and excellent support. I have been able to accomplish a lot from the help you provided others as well.
Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your patience and excellent support. I have been able to accomplish a lot from the help you provided others as well.
Keep up the good work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14689
by aslante
Replied by aslante on topic Re: Checkout user registration window cut off
nicolas, I just realized that viewing now on my desktop PC the registration page still gets cut off. However, viewing from my laptop which I used to edit the CSS shows up properly below the login window.
I've tried clearing my temporary internet files and history but it still shows up cut off. Any thoughts on how I can fix this? Maybe you can take a look and see if it appears correctly for you. www.heddow.com
Thanks.
I've tried clearing my temporary internet files and history but it still shows up cut off. Any thoughts on how I can fix this? Maybe you can take a look and see if it appears correctly for you. www.heddow.com
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14694
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout user registration window cut off
It shows correctly. It's just a matter of refreshing your browser's cache.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds