Skip to main content

Payment Method available depending on product

More
15 years 5 months ago #14677 by zerocul
If I want to allow a payment method (say collect on delivery) on only some products, and not all products. Is there a way to do it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14679 by nicolas
No. You would have to modify the payment plugin's code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14683 by zerocul
Yep, I'm looking at it now. Just to double check, should I be making changes at function onPaymentDisplay in collectondelivery.php?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14684 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16143 by zerocul
Hi nicolas, sorry to bother you again, but i've tried to configure the collectondelivery.php without much luck. would you be able to help me if I don't want the collectondelivery payment option to appear when there's a product_id 9 or 10 in the cart?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16152 by nicolas
There is someone else which is doing just that. You should look at that thread: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/forum/4-how-...sed-on-products.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum