- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Seperate Cart/Checkout
15 years 5 months ago #14696
by mrdexter
Seperate Cart/Checkout was created by mrdexter
Hi gang.
I am having some trouble seperating the shopping cart from the checkout. What I would like to achieve is that when a customer clicks Add to Cart they are taken to the shopping Cart, which then has the option of Continuing shopping or going to checkout.
I can't seem to work out if this needs doing in the workflow, ir if I need to fiddle with the views, or neither of the above.
Thanks
I am having some trouble seperating the shopping cart from the checkout. What I would like to achieve is that when a customer clicks Add to Cart they are taken to the shopping Cart, which then has the option of Continuing shopping or going to checkout.
I can't seem to work out if this needs doing in the workflow, ir if I need to fiddle with the views, or neither of the above.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14708
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Seperate Cart/Checkout
You need to change the checkout workflow so that the first step is just the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14711
by mrdexter
Replied by mrdexter on topic Re: Seperate Cart/Checkout
Thanks Nicolas, so obvious when you know how...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds