Skip to main content

Centering the product title on the product page

More
15 years 5 months ago #14814 by rsarpong
How would I center the product title on the product page? I would like the title to be right above the image of the product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14824 by nicolas
You need to edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views.
There, you need to move the block of code to display the product name from the top area to the left area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14869 by rsarpong
I am not actually sure what to edit. If I am reading the code right I need to edit the CSS but I don't know where to find the file. Can you point me in the right direction?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14884 by nicolas
If you think that you can do what you want with CSS, then, you can edit the hikashop CSS via the interface we provide in the config under the tab display in the CSS area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14939 by rsarpong
Where can I find this CSS area or the other code that you were speaking of?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14941 by nicolas
I was talking about the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views.
You would have to move the code:
<span id="hikashop_product_name_main" class="hikashop_product_name_main">
<?php
echo $this->element->product_name;
?>
</span>
after the line:
<div id="hikashop_product_left_part" class="hikashop_product_left_part">

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum