- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
cart control
15 years 5 months ago #14815
by grafix29
cart control was created by grafix29
Hello,
Is there a way to configure the cart so that an item cannot be added to another cart if it is already in one cart. I am talking of course about items that we have only one of. Also, I see that carts can be set to expire. So the if the person did not complete purchase within a set time frame, the item would return to the cart.
many thanks!
Is there a way to configure the cart so that an item cannot be added to another cart if it is already in one cart. I am talking of course about items that we have only one of. Also, I see that carts can be set to expire. So the if the person did not complete purchase within a set time frame, the item would return to the cart.
many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: cart control
The quantity of the product is only removed when the order is created. If someone creates his order before you, your cart will be updated with the new maximum quantity.
The carts have an expiration date to avoid storing countless number of carts in the database.
So by default, you can change the quantity of the products when the carts are updated. Which means that you will have to modify the code of core files of hikashop to do that.
The carts have an expiration date to avoid storing countless number of carts in the database.
So by default, you can change the quantity of the products when the carts are updated. Which means that you will have to modify the code of core files of hikashop to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14827
by grafix29
Replied by grafix29 on topic Re: cart control
Hello!
Many thanks for the reply. I have another question, if that is alright.
In a product listing page, how can I reduce the gap between the product and the add to cart button below. I edited the css so that the image on the product listing page (where all of the products in a category are listed) is smaller than the larger product image on the main product page. The problem is that the although the thumbnail is smaller there is a large gap unless I make the allowable thumbnail image size smaller which eliminates the gap but makes the image on my product page smaller as well. I hope that makes sense. How can I get rid of the gap without making the product image smaller on the main page for a particular product?
thank you again!
Many thanks for the reply. I have another question, if that is alright.
In a product listing page, how can I reduce the gap between the product and the add to cart button below. I edited the css so that the image on the product listing page (where all of the products in a category are listed) is smaller than the larger product image on the main product page. The problem is that the although the thumbnail is smaller there is a large gap unless I make the allowable thumbnail image size smaller which eliminates the gap but makes the image on my product page smaller as well. I hope that makes sense. How can I get rid of the gap without making the product image smaller on the main page for a particular product?
thank you again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14829
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: cart control
Hard to say without seeing the page with firebug. Could you give a link to that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14831
by grafix29
Replied by grafix29 on topic Re: cart control
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14835
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: cart control
You can use such CSS:
div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_product_image{
height: 200px !important;
}
div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_product_image{
height: 200px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14836
by grafix29
Replied by grafix29 on topic Re: cart control
Perfect! Many thanks again Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds