Skip to main content

Next Product Page

More
15 years 5 months ago #14864 by juliet
Next Product Page was created by juliet
Hello,

How do I turn on next product page at the footer of a page?

For example:

1.) I have 45 products in total. When I click on my Product listing link, it will display 3 columns and 4 rows, 12 products. At the bottom of the page:

I see, * Start * Prev * 1 * 2 * 3 * Next * End ....As I expected, so I can navigator to the next page of products.

2.) Next I created a category view show me all "Ebooks". I have 21 products in this category, to be displayed 3 columns, 4 rows (or 12 products). It does display the 3x4 grid correctly,

but NO * Start * Prev * 1 * 2 * 3 * Next * End ...in the footer of the page, as I would of expected.

Question: How do I turn on next product page in the footer of the page?

Please advise,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14874 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Next Product Page
H,

You need to turn off the 'random' option in the hikashop options of the associated module of your menu. You will be able to edit the hikashop options of your associated modules directly via the menu Display->Content modules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14916 by juliet
Replied by juliet on topic Re: Next Product Page
nicolas wrote:

H,

You need to turn off the 'random' option in the hikashop options of the associated module of your menu. You will be able to edit the hikashop options of your associated modules directly via the menu Display->Content modules.


Hi Nicolas,

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I had "Random Items" set to YES.

ISSUE: Solved.

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum