Skip to main content

Add text to discount prices in Category listing

More
15 years 5 months ago #14871 by mrvargo
Hi. I'd like to add in a little bit of text to make discount prices a bit clearer in category list view. I'm sure it's simple, just not simple enough for me to figure out.

For example, to change a discounted product from:

0.29 AUD -35% per item

to:

0.29 AUD
Discount Price -35% per item

Any help would be much appreciated.
jd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14886 by nicolas
Yes, it's simple. You can to override the translation of the string PRICE_DISCOUNT_START :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

For example, you could put:
PRICE_DISCOUNT_START="Discount Price "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14991 by mrvargo
Exactly what I needed, thanks for your help. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum