- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Where can I use the Search?
15 years 5 months ago #14961
by Storm15
Where can I use the Search? was created by Storm15
Hey there,
Can I use the Hikashop Search as a module?
I don't get how to do it. The Plugin is enabled.
Regards,
Storm
Can I use the Hikashop Search as a module?
I don't get how to do it. The Plugin is enabled.
Regards,
Storm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where can I use the Search?
Hi,
The search plugin included in HikaShop allows HikaShop to integrate with the search module of Joomla.
So you need to setup the joomla search module.
The search plugin included in HikaShop allows HikaShop to integrate with the search module of Joomla.
So you need to setup the joomla search module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14969
by Storm15
Replied by Storm15 on topic Re: Where can I use the Search?
Is there a way to search for a product and get the divs (like in the shop) displayed?
It's just displayed in a list.
It's just displayed in a list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where can I use the Search?
Not with the options available. That would require to develop a search module for HikaShop or to modify the view of the search module of joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14972
by Storm15
Replied by Storm15 on topic Re: Where can I use the Search?
Will this require advanced php knowledge or can it be solved by php "beginners", too?
Are there any tutorials?
Sincerly,
Storm
Are there any tutorials?
Sincerly,
Storm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14980
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where can I use the Search?
There are no tutorials. You will have to know php a bit but more importantly, you will have to know how to load data from the database and understand the joomla framework.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds