- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
how to appearing some custom field front-end?
- tanjung.technology
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 10 months ago #1497
by tanjung.technology
how to appearing some custom field front-end? was created by tanjung.technology
Hi There..
I've use hikashop starter and it helps me a lot.. But i have some problem.
How can i modify address information in front-end? I want to call a field value from address information in back-end, make it appear in addresses front-end but make it unlisted in address information in front-end.
Please help me.. I've been stuck for 3 days and couldn't found the way..
Thanks.
I've use hikashop starter and it helps me a lot.. But i have some problem.
How can i modify address information in front-end? I want to call a field value from address information in back-end, make it appear in addresses front-end but make it unlisted in address information in front-end.
Please help me.. I've been stuck for 3 days and couldn't found the way..
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1498
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to appearing some custom field front-end?
Hi,
You can personalize the address form by going to Display->Custom fields. There you will be able to publish/unpublish fields and create new ones if needed.
Also, if you want to change the address display, you will have to go to Display->Views and search for address_template. You will be able to change the way the address is displayed on the front end and the back end.
You can personalize the address form by going to Display->Custom fields. There you will be able to publish/unpublish fields and create new ones if needed.
Also, if you want to change the address display, you will have to go to Display->Views and search for address_template. You will be able to change the way the address is displayed on the front end and the back end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tanjung.technology
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #1500
by tanjung.technology
Replied by tanjung.technology on topic Re: how to appearing some custom field front-end?
Thanks for your quick reply.
i've been changed published property into unpublished, but it makes the field value didn't appear in both of front-end and back-end. I've been customized front-end address_template and entering {field} value in front-end address_template that unpublished or front-end unchecked in hikashop->display->custom value, but it didn't work. The value can't appear in front-end. I need to make it appeared in address front-end but not appeared in address information form front-end. Could you give me the solutions? Thanks before.
i've been changed published property into unpublished, but it makes the field value didn't appear in both of front-end and back-end. I've been customized front-end address_template and entering {field} value in front-end address_template that unpublished or front-end unchecked in hikashop->display->custom value, but it didn't work. The value can't appear in front-end. I need to make it appeared in address front-end but not appeared in address information form front-end. Could you give me the solutions? Thanks before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1502
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to appearing some custom field front-end?
Ah ok. I see what you mean. you want to disable the edit of a field on the front end form but still have it displayed.
You should edit the file form.php of the view address and change the code
to the code
And replace YOUR_CUSTOM_FIELD_REALNAME by the realname of your field.
You should edit the file form.php of the view address and change the code
Code:
echo $this->fieldsClass->display($oneExtraField,$this->address->$fieldName,'data[address]['.$fieldName.']');
Code:
if($fieldName=='YOUR_CUSTOM_FIELD_REALNAME'){ echo $this->address->$fieldName;}else{echo $this->fieldsClass->display($oneExtraField,$this->address->$fieldName,'data[address]['.$fieldName.']');}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tanjung.technology
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #1509
by tanjung.technology
Replied by tanjung.technology on topic Re: how to appearing some custom field front-end?
Yap. That's what i mean.
I'm sorry, but your code didn't work. I've been checked it many times.
I had made 'paket_berlaku' in my custom field. I've been trying on other field too. But it still displayed in address information
I'm sorry, but your code didn't work. I've been checked it many times.
I had made 'paket_berlaku' in my custom field. I've been trying on other field too. But it still displayed in address information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tanjung.technology
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #1512
by tanjung.technology
Replied by tanjung.technology on topic Re: how to appearing some custom field front-end?
I'm truly sorry. It works. 
Thanks for your help Nicholas.
Thanks for your help Nicholas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds