Skip to main content

Menu item -> listing of products

More
15 years 5 months ago #14989 by trogladyte
How do I set up HS to have a menu item that takes me straight to a list of products all on one page. I only have 8 products to list. Currently there's an intermediate page which is a list of the categories (only 1 of them). I want to skip this page.

See the image for the product tree.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15004 by nicolas
Are you talking about a menu item on the back end or on the front end ?
Are you using joomla 1.5 or joomla 1.6 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15013 by trogladyte
Apologies Nicolas - poor information on my part. I am using Joomla 1.5.23 (1.6 doesn't have all the components I need upgraded) and I mean from the front end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15014 by nicolas
So you need to create a new menu item via the joomla menu manager of the type "hikashop product listing". Then, in the hikashop options of that menu item, you need to change the "sub element filter" option to "all sub elements". You can access the hikashop options of your menu via the link on the right of the screen when you edit your menu item or via the menu Display->Content menus in HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum