- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Userdata from joomla
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 5 months ago #15108
by jouwnaambord.nl
Userdata from joomla was created by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi,
Is there any way the adress information from Joomla-users be available in Hikashop? As a registered user you can login in the hikashop, but only the name and emailadress is shown, the adress has to be filled in again by the user on the checkout page? Or is there another way to make this work? Sorry if I overlooked, but I can't find anything about this subject.
Thanks!
Michel Pouli
Is there any way the adress information from Joomla-users be available in Hikashop? As a registered user you can login in the hikashop, but only the name and emailadress is shown, the adress has to be filled in again by the user on the checkout page? Or is there another way to make this work? Sorry if I overlooked, but I can't find anything about this subject.
Thanks!
Michel Pouli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Userdata from joomla
Hi,
There is no address information in joomla. Only the name, the username and the email.
So that's why you don't see any address in HikaShop for users imported from joomla.
There is no address information in joomla. Only the name, the username and the email.
So that's why you don't see any address in HikaShop for users imported from joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
15 years 5 months ago #15121
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Userdata from joomla
Hi,
I'm not sure I understand what your saying. If a user is registered, his/her is adress information in accessible in Joomla. Why not in Hikashop?
I'm not sure I understand what your saying. If a user is registered, his/her is adress information in accessible in Joomla. Why not in Hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15128
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Userdata from joomla
Unless you're on joomla 1.6 and that you're using the user profile plugin, there is no address information in joomla.
So far, no user requested such integration.
So far, no user requested such integration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds