- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Number Of Products?
15 years 5 months ago #15125
by Jcmiles
Number Of Products? was created by Jcmiles
I cannot display more than 20 products at a time on my website. For example under one category I have over 50 products, however, Hikashop only displays 20 random products at a time on the frontend. How do I change this? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15126
by Jcmiles
Replied by Jcmiles on topic Re: Number Of Products?
See
www.oilfieldsalesman.com/oilfield-suppli...ded-seamless-nipples
for example
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15142
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Number Of Products?
Please see the FAQ on
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...y-front-end.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds