- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Invoice Styles
15 years 5 months ago #15138
by joelstad
Invoice Styles was created by joelstad
Hello!
I noticed when I view an invoice it has alternating row colors but when I print the invoice it does not.
What can I do to keep the alternating row colors on the printed copy as well?
Thanks in advance!
--Joel
I noticed when I view an invoice it has alternating row colors but when I print the invoice it does not.
What can I do to keep the alternating row colors on the printed copy as well?
Thanks in advance!
--Joel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15147
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Invoice Styles
Hi,
That's not something in HikaShop but in your browser which automatically removes background colors. You need to change the settings of your browser to allow background colors printing:
For Internet Explorer:
- 'Tools' menu
- 'Internet Options...' menu item
- 'Advanaced' tab
- 'Print background colors and images' checkbox
For Firefox:
- 'File' menu
- 'Page Setup...' menu item
- 'Print Background (colours & images)' checkbox
That's not something in HikaShop but in your browser which automatically removes background colors. You need to change the settings of your browser to allow background colors printing:
For Internet Explorer:
- 'Tools' menu
- 'Internet Options...' menu item
- 'Advanaced' tab
- 'Print background colors and images' checkbox
For Firefox:
- 'File' menu
- 'Page Setup...' menu item
- 'Print Background (colours & images)' checkbox
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds