Skip to main content

Different Image on Product Listing page?

More
15 years 5 months ago #15207 by neetsmalik
How can I have the main image on the product page but a different image show up on the listing page?
I have two images loaded in for the product, how do I call the second one to show on the listing page, instead of the main image?

thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15219 by nicolas
That's not possible with the options available by default in HikaShop.
You would have to edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views in order to revert the position of the images or something like that. So you could add the line below at the beginning of the file after the first <?php tag :
Code:
$this->element->images = array_reverse($this->element->images);

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum