- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
File size restricted to 2Mb, could I use FTP?
15 years 5 months ago #15209
by ozwest
File size restricted to 2Mb, could I use FTP? was created by ozwest
I need to upload some mp3 files which can be purchased.
The file size is restricted to 2 MB so therefore I do not have a chance to attach a file at all. I thought I use FTP to upload the file but have no idea on how to connect the uploaded file to the product listing and where I would need that file upload to.
Any ideas here?
Petra
The file size is restricted to 2 MB so therefore I do not have a chance to attach a file at all. I thought I use FTP to upload the file but have no idea on how to connect the uploaded file to the product listing and where I would need that file upload to.
Any ideas here?
Petra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15226
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: File size restricted to 2Mb, could I use FTP?
You can upload the files in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload/safe
Then, in the menu Products->Import you can choose the textarea option and write in it:
product_code,files
my_prod_1,name_of_mp3_of_my_prod_1
my_prod_2,name_of_mp3_of_my_prod_2
...etc...
And then click on the import button so that the system can link the products and the files together.
Then, in the menu Products->Import you can choose the textarea option and write in it:
product_code,files
my_prod_1,name_of_mp3_of_my_prod_1
my_prod_2,name_of_mp3_of_my_prod_2
...etc...
And then click on the import button so that the system can link the products and the files together.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds