- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
where can I activate "next"? [SOLVED]
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #15216
by Storm15
where can I activate "next"? [SOLVED] was created by Storm15
Hello,
I searched for it, but I havn't found anything.
There are 38 products in total, but only displayed 30 (5 columns, 30 items) of them and there is no next button.
Where can I activate it?
Regards
I searched for it, but I havn't found anything.
There are 38 products in total, but only displayed 30 (5 columns, 30 items) of them and there is no next button.
Where can I activate it?
Regards
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by Storm15.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15217
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: where can I activate "next"?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #15221
by Storm15
Replied by Storm15 on topic Re: where can I activate "next"?
I've already turned the random items off and it was still there.
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by Storm15.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15222
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: where can I activate "next"?
Are you sure you turned off the option for your menu/module ?
If you turn off the option in the configuration, that will only apply to new menus/modules.
If you turn off the option in the configuration, that will only apply to new menus/modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #15224
by Storm15
Replied by Storm15 on topic Re: where can I activate "next"?
My menu -> mymenupoint -> hikashop options -> random items = no
I don't have a associated module, is this wrong?
Even in the modules (disabled) is the function random items = no.
Sincerly,
Storm
I don't have a associated module, is this wrong?
Even in the modules (disabled) is the function random items = no.
Sincerly,
Storm
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by Storm15.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: where can I activate "next"?
So it's something else.
Are your products published ? Are your products all in the same category ?
Is your menu of the type categories listing or products listing ?
Are your products published ? Are your products all in the same category ?
Is your menu of the type categories listing or products listing ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15227
by Storm15
Replied by Storm15 on topic Re: where can I activate "next"?
All my products are in one category and published.
Menu type is product listing and I've selected in the hikashop options of the menu the right category.
Menu type is product listing and I've selected in the hikashop options of the menu the right category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15228
by Storm15
Replied by Storm15 on topic Re: where can I activate "next"?
It works now, I just waited a few minutes.
Is it possible to put it below the shop listing without php?
Is it possible to put it below the shop listing without php?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15230
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: where can I activate "next"?
You have the option "pagination" in the config under the tab display where you can select "top" or "bottom".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15232
by Storm15
Replied by Storm15 on topic Re: where can I activate "next"?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds