- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Stay on Same Page when adding to Cart (Pls Help)
15 years 5 months ago #15273
by ilikeants
Stay on Same Page when adding to Cart (Pls Help) was created by ilikeants
I looked here.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-adding-to-cart.html
I don't have that option to Always Stay on Page under configurations ==> checkout.
Any ideas?
I don't have that option to Always Stay on Page under configurations ==> checkout.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15275
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Stay on Same Page when adding to Cart (Pls Help)
The option is called "After a product is added to the cart" and "Always stay on the page" is one of its possible values.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15276
by ilikeants
Replied by ilikeants on topic Re: Stay on Same Page when adding to Cart (Pls Help)
I feel silly. Thanks mate. I think staring at code for 2 days straight is starting to kill me. :>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds