Paypal sandbox fatal failure
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 5 months ago #15396
by ClickWebDesign
Paypal sandbox fatal failure was created by ClickWebDesign
Hi,
I've been trying to set-up the paypal sandbox with Hikashop.
I set the paypal url to api.sandbox.paypal.com/nvp,and the paypal email address to my sandbox login email, but I get a white page with "Fatal Failure" when the cart sends me to the paypal sandbox.
Any idea's?
thanks
Chris
I've been trying to set-up the paypal sandbox with Hikashop.
I set the paypal url to api.sandbox.paypal.com/nvp,and the paypal email address to my sandbox login email, but I get a white page with "Fatal Failure" when the cart sends me to the paypal sandbox.
Any idea's?
thanks
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15400
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal sandbox fatal failure
The sandbox URL is
www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
That's why it's not working.
That's why it's not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 5 months ago #15407
by ClickWebDesign
Replied by ClickWebDesign on topic Re: Paypal sandbox fatal failure
Thanks Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds