- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
CSS override issue
15 years 5 months ago #15414
by mrdexter
CSS override issue was created by mrdexter
Hi Gang,
I'm trying to mimic the layout on the demo site: www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...or&Itemid=59&lang=en for ONE particular category.
You have the following css: <div class="hikashop_product" style="width: 32%;"> which appears to be a style override.
I cannot change the div class "hikashop_product" globally as on most of my products I need to it be 100%.
Can you please shed any light on how you have set the style of that particular div?
Thanks
I'm trying to mimic the layout on the demo site: www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...or&Itemid=59&lang=en for ONE particular category.
You have the following css: <div class="hikashop_product" style="width: 32%;"> which appears to be a style override.
I cannot change the div class "hikashop_product" globally as on most of my products I need to it be 100%.
Can you please shed any light on how you have set the style of that particular div?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSS override issue
You don't need to change any CSS for that nor edit the view.
You can just go in your mneu/module's hikashop options and change the "number of columns" option to 1.
You can just go in your mneu/module's hikashop options and change the "number of columns" option to 1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15501
by mrdexter
Replied by mrdexter on topic Re: CSS override issue
Then I'm doing something very wrong. I've changed columns to 1 in both the menu and associated module.
I still have this in the css:
#hikashop_category_information_module_48 div.hikashop_category, #hikashop_category_information_module_48 div.hikashop_product {
float: left;
width: 100%;
}
cushio...esories (line 49)
#hikashop_category_information_menu_4 div.hikashop_category, #hikashop_category_information_menu_4 div.hikashop_product {
float: left;
width: 100%;
And it is still spanning the whole page.
www.vintageleathersofas.com/cushions-and-accesories
Any thoughts?
I still have this in the css:
#hikashop_category_information_module_48 div.hikashop_category, #hikashop_category_information_module_48 div.hikashop_product {
float: left;
width: 100%;
}
cushio...esories (line 49)
#hikashop_category_information_menu_4 div.hikashop_category, #hikashop_category_information_menu_4 div.hikashop_product {
float: left;
width: 100%;
And it is still spanning the whole page.
www.vintageleathersofas.com/cushions-and-accesories
Any thoughts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #15506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSS override issue
Are you sure tht you changed it for the module with the id 48 ?
If yes, then maybe you have your modules cached in joomla because that should definitely work...
If yes, then maybe you have your modules cached in joomla because that should definitely work...
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by nicolas. Reason: wrong id...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15510
by mrdexter
Replied by mrdexter on topic Re: CSS override issue
It's id 48, not 28?
I've just had a look in the demo back end and your settings are columns 3, which I have entered on mine, but still no change.
I don't think it's a cache issue beacuse I can change the item box background colour and see an immediate change.
I think I may have over ridden a default setting somewhere to force it to be 100%...I'll get digging. Thanks for your help
I've just had a look in the demo back end and your settings are columns 3, which I have entered on mine, but still no change.
I don't think it's a cache issue beacuse I can change the item box background colour and see an immediate change.
I think I may have over ridden a default setting somewhere to force it to be 100%...I'll get digging. Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15511
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSS override issue
Yes, I meant 48.
If it's 100% then if must be the number of columns of that module...
If it's 100% then if must be the number of columns of that module...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15513
by mrdexter
Replied by mrdexter on topic Re: CSS override issue
Got it. At some point obviously not understanding the column thing I edited View > Products Listing_Div. I have restored this to the original and it is now behaving as it should.
Thanks ever so much for your help Nicolas, you're a credit to hikashop
Thanks ever so much for your help Nicolas, you're a credit to hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds