- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal not getting my shipping details
- mathiastheok
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 5 months ago #15425
by mathiastheok
PayPal not getting my shipping details was created by mathiastheok
I;ve got Hikashop just about the way i want it, but the last issue is the customers shipping address is not forwarding to PayPal.
In my PayPal component screen in Hikashop, I go to "Customer address" and there are three selections: "No Address" and 2 exactly the same that say "Shipping address" Ive tried a live order for twice each time selecting the different "Shipping address" in the Hikasho PayPal component and still no shipping address...
What am I missing?
My Site: www.warehouse-imports.com
In my PayPal component screen in Hikashop, I go to "Customer address" and there are three selections: "No Address" and 2 exactly the same that say "Shipping address" Ive tried a live order for twice each time selecting the different "Shipping address" in the Hikasho PayPal component and still no shipping address...
What am I missing?
My Site: www.warehouse-imports.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15427
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal not getting my shipping details
I just tested to place an order on your website and I can see the address on the paypal interface when I click on the link "Pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal guest" which means that the address is sent to paypal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mathiastheok
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #15429
by mathiastheok
Replied by mathiastheok on topic Re: PayPal not getting my shipping details
OK, yes I see that
(And thank you for the quick response)
I noticed when i clicked to pay as guest, I have a second address line in my from called "Ste. or Apt. # which is for someone to enter their business suite number or apartment number... It;s not populating in the "address line 2" in PayPal... what do i change to make it populate?
Thanks for you kind help !!
(And thank you for the quick response)
I noticed when i clicked to pay as guest, I have a second address line in my from called "Ste. or Apt. # which is for someone to enter their business suite number or apartment number... It;s not populating in the "address line 2" in PayPal... what do i change to make it populate?
Thanks for you kind help !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15440
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal not getting my shipping details
Suppose that your custom field's column name is called "address_street2", you can add the code:
$address2 = substr($order->cart->$address_type->address_street2,0,99);
just before the code:
$vars["address2"]=$address2;
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal.php
We'll add that to next release so that if a custom field called address_street2 exists, it is used automatically.
$address2 = substr($order->cart->$address_type->address_street2,0,99);
just before the code:
$vars["address2"]=$address2;
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal.php
We'll add that to next release so that if a custom field called address_street2 exists, it is used automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds