- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
product images upload
iam adding product images but instead of photo's i get the Barcodes
i hope you can help
greetz
Lenny
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are your images visible in the backend?
Are you sure your images' size is below the limit [2M]?.
Check if they get uploaded in /media/com_hikashop/upload or any other directory you would have specified
Report back
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
and the first time i see them in the Backend but when i refresh the photo is gone and there are not in the media map
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
(just send it)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was able to upload an image in a product and I could see it on the front end and on the back end :
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The only thing I noticed is that when the image is added the image is not directly displayed in the image zone for some reason. But if you save your product, you will see the image on the back end and front end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I upload an image in the products image box by clicking the "Add" icon. The image then shows on the front end and the back end until I click "Save" or "Save & Close". The bar-code image reappears and the name is still what I gave it but my image is gone.
I'm using the latest starter version of HikaShop and Joomla 1.6.3
Because Your Website Deserves Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the database I find all the images properly placed and associated to the correct product id. They do not show on the website unless I go to a single product and do a single upload and save.
I have loaded all images correctly into the upload folder as well as the thumbnail folder. I have double checked my spreadsheet to make sure it is correct according to the documentation.
Uploading the spread sheet does not associate the images with the products even though they are in the database.
Because Your Website Deserves Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I deleted the bar-code image to try to see if it was overriding the import.
I now notice that the image name does appear in the product image box in the admin but the image does not.
Any thoughts?
Because Your Website Deserves Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
media/com-hikashop/upload/
I have placed them in there and many other folders but still now images on the site.
Because Your Website Deserves Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's for the main images. The corresponding thumbnails should be generated automatically by HikaShop unless there is already a file in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail, or you deactivated the thumbnails in the files tab of the configuration, or the GD library didn't work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Has any one else had this kind of issue? Not sure what to do. Thank you for your quick response as well. That speaks highly of what you are doing.
Because Your Website Deserves Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Because Your Website Deserves Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.